Lexington, Part 1 - Lexington Old Mill | Palmetto Places

Kaltura

Lexington, originally called “Saxe Gotha” by German settlers, the town was later renamed “Lexington” in 1785, in honor of the first battle of the American Revolution.

One of Lexington’s most prominent locations is the Lexington Old Mill. Originally named the Lexington Cotton Mill, it was converted into a restaurant, and specialty stores.