Music teachers show step by step instructions on how to navigate the GarageBand app.
Students will navigate the garageband app and make musical choices to build an original song. Students will be instructed to take notes on genre, loop, and tone color choices. Then, students will compose an opinion writing document about their piece of music created in a neat, comprehensible format.
- CM.C Connecting - I can connect musical ideas and works to personal experience, careers, culture, history, and other disciplines.
- CM.C.8 I can examine music from a variety of stylistic and historical periods and cultures.
- CM.C.9 I can relate music to other arts disciplines, content areas, and career path choices.
- CM.R Responding - I can respond to musical ideas as a performer and listener.
- MG1-2.1 Improvise songs and rhythm chants with words and syllables.
- MG1-2.3 Use body percussion to improvise simple rhythmic accompaniments.