History of SC Slide Collection
The images contained in The History of South Carolina Slide Collection have been divided into ten sections. Each image has accompanying text, describing the image and its place in South Carolina history.
- Maps and Symbols
- An Illustrated History, 1550-1988
- Portraits of Noted Carolinians
- Economic Activity in South Carolina
- Transportation in South Carolina
- South Carolina Towns and Cities
- Ordinary People and Everyday Life
- South Carolina's African-American Heritage
- Important Institutions in South Carolina
- South Carolina Houses and Gardens
The resources accessible on this Web site are intended strictly for educational use. All other usage is prohibited. If you intend to copy or otherwise reproduce a resource for educational use, credit must be given to the contributing institution.
For additional information about the graphics used in this collection, please refer to Acknowledgments. There you will find information about the people who possess the original photographs and artwork used in The History of South Carolina Slide Collection.