Students will work in groups to collaboratively research, create, and present information about an animal that is rare in South Carolina.
Project Based Lesson
- 3-LS1-1. Develop and use models to describe how organisms change in predictable patterns during their unique and diverse life cycles.
- 3-LS2-1 Construct an argument that some animals form groups that help members survive.
- 3-LS3-1. Analyze and interpret data to provide evidence that plants and animals have inherited traits that vary within a group of similar organisms.
- 4-LS1-1. Construct an argument that plants and animals have internal and external structures that function together in a system to support survival, growth, behavior, and reproduction.
- 4-LS1-2 Use a model to describe that animals receive different types of information through their senses, process the information in their brain, and respond to the information in different ways
Lesson Created By: RaneyStogner