After having students watch the From the Sky video, have them complete this activity where students pretend to be 'Developers' and find a new vision for the location.
- 1 Literacy Skills for Social Studies
- 2-1 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the local community as well as the fact that geography influences not only the development of communities but also the interactions between people and the environment.
- Geography influences the development of communities. To understand the connections between communities and the environment, the student will utilize the knowledge and skills set forth in the following indicators:
- 7.GM Geometry and Measurement
- 3.MDA Measurement and Data Analysis