Science Lesson Plans | LearningWhy.org
LearningWhy is South Carolina ETV's PreK-12 One to One (1:1 Lesson) and Project-Based Lessons (PBL) addressing essential questions that help students learn. The lessons include cross-curricular activities, lesson progressions, assessments, and all the media and content links needed to teach standards.
Find a listing below of Science LESSON PLANS and the corresponding Knowitall content.
- Slide, Slide to the Finish Line (Grade 2)
- So, You Want to Be a Firefighter! (Grade 3)
Audio Engineer Job Play Interactive (Requires Flash)
- Riding the Waves of Sound (Grade 8)
Director Job Play Interactive (Requires Flash)
- Lights, Camera, Action! (Grade 4)
Ballon Blast Interactive (Requires Flash)
- Catapult Calamity (Grade 5, 6)
- Miscroscopic Life (Grade 6)
Rocket Interactive (Requires Flash)
- Roaring Rockets (grade 5, 8)
SC Hall of Fame
- To the Moon and Back - Charles Duke (Grade 8, 1:1 Lesson)